Back...please Forgive My Long Absence

JensenPark

Hello scoundrels and reprobates.

I hope you will excuse my long absence but I am back...or close to if you'll allow me.

Just need to grab a new stick (my ol' x45 has given up the ghost after 10 some odd years) and a new head set and I'll be back in action.

Wifey has encouraged me to spend time on line with you folks instead of spending hours on the web looking at sheep for...research...yes, sheep for research reasons.

Will be trying today to update the game...

please feel free to summarize what I've missed over the last couple of years.  (I'm aware of Painless coming out of the closet...so spare me that).

Oh, and for nosalgia sake, here's the old squad logo...post-297-0-99342800-1393793759_thumb.jpg

ps:

last working copy i have is HS 6.017

what are we on now (what version...not what drugs) and how do I get there?

HS...what? Mohahah. Sorry, got stronger pills from my doc.

Welcome back, I think. To be a full member the rule is buying a round (or five) of beer at Duxford.

• 1. DDz Quorum

W0t?

Kelly? Is that you?

Well well, the end must be neigh!

Is it really now, is it? Can't believe it, kinda...

You could just try and use Checkmods to update your install.... Your IP address hasn't changed, and I bet you haven't either!

(Sure, you could also go the way of installing a stock 4.12.2m, then installing the HSFX 7 stuff, up to 7.02m.. Go for it!)

Looking forward to hearing you on TS, and - yes, I always look at the bright side - looking forward to walk the beaches of Normandy with you, ie. piss off some Frenchies along the way!

Edit: Yeah, just follow Crash's advice, better than mine, as in more complete...  :shaunhb:

Edited by FoolTrottel

Reseach my Ass!  Fuck EWE!!!!!  JP!!!

Welcome back Ole boy, You must be getting pretty annoying if she's telling ya to get back to flying your little airplanes ;-)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Get lost you goddam degenerate !!

Sorry typo....welcome back to the fold dear friend.

Actually Kelly and I have exchanged a couple of emails recently in which he asked (again) if I was interested in some kind of civil partnership or something.......it's going to take more than an email out of the blue JP, you didn't call you didn't write !

Great to have you back m8 !!

P.

PS: Interesting to hear that your political interests took you over to visit the Ukraine a couple of weeks ago........hell of a start to a promising career Jason : )