I've Gone To Hsfx 7.0.2 Have You?

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

I did the upgrade the other night.

Just ran the updater. It went really easy with no problems.

Looking forward to using the triggers to make co-ops interesting....

Hopefully will get some stick time this evening (sunday 23rd)

• 2. Administrators

I haven't

Why not? all you have to do is click on the updater

Dunno really Crash - just not got the enthusiasm for it right now. I'll sort it just in case, but don't feel much inclination to fly at the moment. Too many problems, too much like hard work.

+++ EDIT - here we go again - clicked the updater, it's downloaded about 100MB of god knows what and now when I launch the game the splash screen still says 7.0.1 +++

Ho hum

• 2. Administrators

Didn't give me an option to 'point' it anywhere. The updater is in the game folder if that's what you mean.

Just tried to run it again and now it does nothing beyond disable all the mods in JSGME

I haven't

Why not? all you have to do is click on the updater

Dunno really Crash - just not got the enthusiasm for it right now. I'll sort it just in case, but don't feel much inclination to fly at the moment. Too many problems, too much like hard work.

+++ EDIT - here we go again - clicked the updater, it's downloaded about 100MB of god knows what and now when I launch the game the splash screen still says 7.0.1 +++

Ho hum

Mine just did the same :(

• 2. Administrators

Thanks FT, because my current game folder is a copy of an older version the updater was pointing to the old folder (in the ini file) - corrected that and it's downloading again. Might be a solution for you too Christof

+++ EDIT - yeah, got 7.0.2 now - thanks chaps.

Thanks FT, because my current game folder is a copy of an older version the updater was pointing to the old folder (in the ini file) - corrected that and it's downloading again. Might be a solution for you too Christof

+++ EDIT - yeah, got 7.0.2 now - thanks chaps.

Hmm, no joy. My ini is already pointing to the correct folder... I did get an error message both before and after the updater updated.

I started the update auto download from the HSFX 701 folder and first it showed an error for two seconds, then it started to download something. When finished I got this message + that all files seems´d to be downloaded to my desktop. :icon_puke_l:post-540-0-61199900-1393179836_thumb.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

:shaunhb:  :shaunhb:  :shaunhb:  :shaunhb: Announcement: we are changing to 7.0.2 officially  :shaunhb:  :shaunhb:  :shaunhb:  :shaunhb: 

Swep, check the contents of the file HSFX_Client_Updater.ini , the one that is in the folder where your game is installed in... 

It should mention the same folder name as is being used in the shortcut you start the game with...

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hurrey! Now game started, I saw the splash screen - for three seconds showing HSFX 7.02 then, back to desk top :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l:

Run JSGME, disable all mods, enable stock 4.12m

Try start the game.

Quit game

Run JSGME, enable history and expert.

Fire up game again...