Triangle Clouds And Jaggie Edges...

Snacko

You can try using a cloud mod or another one if you're already using one. From what I've seen when I did some altering of cloud textures it has a lot to do with how the clouds were faded out at the edges of the texture area.  If the cloud image reaches the border of the texture area before being faded it contributes greatly to this. Basically the cloud texture files are of set resolution like 640x480 or whatever they are (I don't recall offhand) with a picture of a cloud in the middle. If the picture of the cloud reaches the border of the 640x480 area before being faded out it helps make the clouds look like shit. That said, they way the clouds are rendered in the game inherently causes this angular effect to a greater or lesser degree depending on texture files being used. In other word using different cloud textures might possibly reduce the appearance of the phenomenon but I don't think there is any way to completely eliminate it.

It's been some time since I messed with this so I'm working off memory. There may be a setting in the conf.ini if I recall that can have a small effect on this as well but what it was eludes me right now.