Who Here Has A Pit?

OverDhill

Built this years ago before I was even at Joint Ops...

I took it to a Joint Ops Convention in Dayton.. it fits in the back of a Dodge Dakota... with help from a friend

01-06-07_1604.jpg 

01-06-07_1606.jpg

DCP_5567.jpg

The pedals are Linear actuators... found in a bin at work... great garbage pickins...combined with an USB interface board and a rotary encoder which emmits the rudder commands.

Picked for about a year ... for the rest of the aluminium

then got a hold of the HOTAS...snd got rid of that honkin 18" BrontoMonitor...now 23" LCD...would like to get 3 screens going.. but itll be a bit

It sits in the enclosed porch... Sub Zero weather prohibits me from flying IL2 out there... no need to simulate that much..

Yeah, the blue screen was caused by me setting up nvidia surround and then adding my touchscreen later.. nVidia, Windows, or both got confused and crashed..

But I need to practice on my Blackshark. I'm very rusty. :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Tapatalk 5.

Well I have a practice mission that I made just for practicing with all the flyables, and targets that will "hold fire". And unlimited ammo & fuel. That's what I'm going to start with. So I can change weapons & aircraft quickly and get more practice in. You're welcome to join. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Tapatalk 5.

I need to work on my framerates too!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Tapatalk 5.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...