Vac Profile For 4.12

BadAim

I've just posted my new profile for Il2 4.12, it includes all of the new A.I. commands for 4.12. This profile is set up to allow you to press one button and simply say your command, just like your radioing your squad mates with instructions. I've included a flow chart like list of commands for reference and the entire list of commands as provided by the program itself, one copy has notes from me in the third column, and a second "clean" copy with that space clear for your own notes.

The list of all commands produced by VAC is pretty hard to read, so it's way easier to just open the profile in VAC itself and view it that way to familiarize yourself with how it works. There you can also tweak the activation phrases yourself. Some of the commands have extra activation phrases to cover common mistakes or to simply make the commands more natural. E.G. "Attack vehicles" can be activated by also saying "Attack cars" or "Attack trucks". You could easily add "Attack Lorries" by simply typing it into the appropriate box.

VAC uses Microsoft's voice recognition which is W7 is very good so no voice training is necessary.

Enjoy

P.S. VAC can be found here http://www.dwvac.com/ It has a 30 day trial, and it costs only $18 and free upgrades for life (I've had it for several years and have had no trouble)

P.P.S. I've been working on the "Squadron Surrender" command for French Air Force scenarios, but have had no luck. I will keep you all apprized of my progress.

P.P.P.S. Oh, yeah. It's in the Vault under "Utilities" :tard:

• Like 1

Downloaded and checking it out.

Does the menu in the game open when you say a command, or is it too fast?

I was thinking it might be cool if you could say each menu item one at a time.  Then you could read the item off the menu instead of having to memorize all the command combos.  Just an idea.. from the cobweb covered marbles rolling around in the dust in my head. :P