Of All Places To See Il-2 Being Talked About

OverDhill

• 2. Administrators

They do need to be the right type of person though FT...Then again, I'm still here so meh.

Didn't we used to have a Mobius here? Couldn't be the same person no?

Jabo

I did state that you have to be a member to use it

Actually my IL-2 clan has an automated upgrade app for 4.12.2m, including the latest HSFX7.01. You have to be a member to use it but hey they asked me to join before I ever flew it. Nice bunch of guys and they fly online regularly.  IL-2 looks pretty good for its age with these mods.

It is certainly up to you guys to decide about membership. No reason he can't check your website out as that is all I intended.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I did state that you have to be a member to use it

Actually my IL-2 clan has an automated upgrade app for 4.12.2m, including the latest HSFX7.01. You have to be a member to use it but hey they asked me to join before I ever flew it. Nice bunch of guys and they fly online regularly.  IL-2 looks pretty good for its age with these mods.

It is certainly up to you guys to decide about membership. No reason he can't check your website out as that is all I intended.

I now remember that Jim was content with ChkMods by not only what it did for the members of our group, but also to potentially use it as advertising material... :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

You have to be a member to use it but hey they asked me to join before I ever flew it. 

Sorry, I Did not read your post correctly.  I will stand in the corner for 10 minutes

• 2. Administrators

Your ten minutes is up Colin.

Unfortunately Overdhill, because the thread is in the private section of the forum your link will just throw up an permission error if people aren't already logged into the forum. Tell you what, I'll move the thread into the public section and if you then edit your post at the other site to include the new link.

Jabo

EDIT: Here's the new link

http://dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/11154-installing-hsfx-7-the-easy-way/

I'd add it to the HLP forum for you myself but apparently according to their registration process I'm a spammer - which I take significant umbridge at.