Guess The Aircraft!

BluBear

• 2. Administrators

I don't think it's an f-2 either. We had that in the early stages of this thread and I'd wager that Tom is aware of that. The other reason that I'm doubtful is that the f-16/f-2 has a series of small strakes on the top of the fuselage just aft of the radome. They are not in evidence in this pic. I could be wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree Jabo but Fen is a sneaky bastong and when I wasn't 100% convinced because of the shape of the nose, it was the only one out there I could fine. So I stumbled over this. Look at the backgorund.

201506300029t0001.jpg

Edit: one more similar background :)

201506300020t0001.jpg

• 2. Administrators

But this isn't an f-2 or f-16 - in fact I'm not sure what it is but whatever it is you might have the right aircraft (incidentally I know the dark grey one is an f-16)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

You are right Jabo. Those above are F-16s I think. Now I am a bit confused. What the heck was I searching when I spotted those pic's? Gaahh..!

Edit: I think I found it! It is a AIDC F-CK-1A. One of them IS a F-16, the other one is a IDF

1586626.jpg

Thanks. A bit tricky it was. Darn inlets I didn't notice at first. Good one :)

Aii.. here is an easy one. I have scratched off some paint from the fuslage to make the id'ing a bit more difficult. Did I say it is a fugly fugler!

post-540-0-39620500-1447609334.jpg

• 2 weeks later...