Guess The Aircraft!

BluBear

• 2. Administrators

Lol, lets see if this is straight-forward;

post-406-0-31463600-1385205737_thumb.jpg

As a hint to get you started, this aircraft type hit the headlines (depending on what you're reading) about a year ago. An extra prize if you can tell me why.

Unfortunately Tom, you fell foul of my habit of reading old magazines - was reading an article about the skyray only a few days ago.

• 2. Administrators

Lets see, no, no, no and no. Time for another piccie and a big one this time.

post-406-0-78496300-1385212878_thumb.jpg

You're in the right ballpark Swep but you'll need to be a little more creative

This image has been photoshopped a bit to remove the national markings but that's all and if that's not a HUGE hint I don't know what is.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Either you boys are very good or there is a function that allows a picture to be put into a search engine and ask 'What the feck's this?' In FT's case he needs to either look at more aeroplane pictures or update his 'What the feck's this?' software.......

Good fun to read though boys  :salute:

Sorry Sidly, "what the feck is this" as you put it, doesn´t work on this web-page. Instead you have to use "what the feck is this" -Google and wild guessing with a bit of imagination added to find the proper aircraft. How many times have I been wrong? Every time! Why dont you try yourself you you... envious GIT! FT is a GIT too!

:salute:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Simples chaps - the same applies to Chinese aircraft as with knock-off Chinese goods: if it looks like a Rolex/Nike/Starbucks but isn't, it's the Chinese knockoff version. Ergo, if it looks like a Russian combat aircraft but isn't...

Enough politicking!

New quiz subject!

post-410-0-46952700-1385229800_thumb.jpg