Su-25.....nice!

SkyPup

Downloaded DCS World today and tried it out.  Floundered around a while in the Su-25 and after a few tries was able to land it without leaving airplane parts all over the runway.  That is a sweet little aircraft.

So what do you guys recommend next.....A-10, Huey, or something else?  I'm tempted to just wait until DCS has another one of their half price sales.

As far as I'm concerned they are all excellent.  So, it just depends what you want.  The A10c is very complicated and will take a ton of time.  The Huey is still a fully modeled simulator but of course less complicated.  There is a squad totally dedicated to just the Huey (although their missions may include flyable A10a's or other aircraft sometimes.  And they have real Huey pilot's in he squad for training.  I've only played one mission with them and I sucked, but they were cool about it.  Most missions are casual with all skill levels.

Skypup, I'd do what you said, wait till they're on sale and grab them. They just moved a bunch of their aircraft/modules onto Steam. And I bought Huey when it was on their own big sale a few months back.

But it's up to you on what to get, whatever floats your boat. I've just got a love for the Huey and so bought that. The next time there's a big sale, I'll grab A-10C. 

The developers of the Huey module, Belsimtek, are going to bring out the Mi-8 HIP helicopter module after the Huey. 

Hey guys i have the DCS World also and i would like to know if you use freetrack and how did you get it to work?? I tried evrything they posted with headtrackers and those dll files but no joy.

anyways i think that they reduced flight characteristics of a plane a lot in DCS World but still tons of fun flying it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO2y_dcESYc