Flying Legends 2013 - Debrief Thread.

Jabo

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ DDz,

What a blast ! Using FT's liptap to post this from Kant outside in the sunshine so I can't really see the scroon very well.......LOL

Great to see the guys who could make it this time and looking forward to seeing even more of you next year for "Duxmandy" :)

One person we all dearly missed this time was Skidders.............................

Thanks to Artie once again for his gernerous contribution to our weekend !!S!!M8

Great company , aircraft and adventures, who could ask for more.

Cheers,  Painless

PS the Cock is up on the wall in the fut (bloody liptap scroon!)

Friggin great Pics!!!

I am bringing the Family over next year.  Those planes are beautiful!!.

That will be great :) I had a fantastic time, it was better than a holiday.(and I got an award and all that) When I have had a look at what photos are worth putting up I will put them in the gallery. A big thank you to all the Dogz for great and entertaining company, and Painless for providing access to his wonderful dispersal hut and the flying. I will make a big effort to make it beyond the Wednesday. Looking forward already to next years bash and meeting up with even more DangerDogz.

• 1. DDz Quorum

My video works will take a while.

The new microphone works better than the old one, safe some weird distortions and cracklin's, and the fact it being in the picture all the time, and the fact I forgot to switch it on several times.... wait, did I say 'better'? Hm.

IMG_1969.jpg

KEV ...... "Now that is a bloody formation !"

EDIT: Sorry for the added comments Arthur , I could'nt resist, hope you don't mind : )     We all agreed that you have an excellent eye for a pic BTW.  P.

Lol, no worries Mick! I did think that picture could be good for a caption contest. How about 'Kev explaining to FT the meaning of the phrase "Bungle's finger" .'

:P

Surely hope your mother is just fine in general and otherwise Arthur?  :shaunhb:

Jaunty angle or what ! FT my mum said you were a good looking chap LOL

Er....well you are a good looking chap, FT. Just like me! :P .  However, thats a compliment from Painless' mum.  Unfortunately, my mums' brown bread.

Edit; Wow, you're camera handles straight into the sun very well.  Every video from this years Legends that I've seen has that bloody rambling Frenchman droning on in the background.

• 1. DDz Quorum

:P

Surely hope your mother is just fine in general and otherwise Arthur?  :shaunhb:

Jaunty angle or what ! FT my mum said you were a good looking chap LOL

Er....well you are a good looking chap, FT. Just like me! :P .  However, thats a compliment from Painless' mum.  Unfortunately, my mums' brown bread.

Edit; Wow, you're camera handles straight into the sun very well.  Every video from this years Legends that I've seen has that bloody rambling Frenchman droning on in the background.

Oopsie... sorry, did not notice it was P. who did that!

Makes it even weirder, Painless' mum has met me in person!

No wait, it must've been my personality then...

As for the sounds, yes, I specifically bought me a German microphone, in the hope to drown the Frenchman... 

(The fact he wasn't talking there in those 17 seconds might have helped though)