New Version Of Il2

delta7

Because I don't have the pre-requisite personality bypass to be in the BoS forums I am enjoying a 7 day ban.

I cant stand the BoS forums. Never has a forum been filled with so many cocks.

I know, the sad part is I actually like the look of BoS and am really looking forward to it, I'd really like to have a decent community there but my god you are so right about them.

• 2. Administrators

Yeah i'm looking forward to it as well. Its just the forum that sucks.

Finally got around to ordering premium today, mainly so i can Fw190 everything to death even though it wasn't at Stalingrad, lol.

• 2. Administrators

Banana wasn't as bad, it was a free for all. In the  BoS forums fanbois are allowed to attack anyone who dares to say that something might not be perfect, and there targets aren't allowed to defend themselves. the moderation sucks.

Exactly, I ended up having my cancelled ban reinstated after a lengthy PM debate with the Mod in question who even admitted a hasty decision and slipped up on several occasions that decisions were based on false information, he even deleted posts of mine that were evidence against an accusation of me, the whole thing was a farce but Zak ended up reinstating the ban for what I can only guess the reason being to safe some face, thankfully at least one other mod has seen it for what it is but is powerless to take action I assume.

Long story short I broke not a single rule, I was even being particularly careful about that, but I ended up having to fend off the very snarling fanboys mentioned.....ironically one of them being the mod that banned me, talk about hypocrisy, very curious PM from Furbs a few minutes ago saying the mod in question is no longer a mod but I haven't seen any evidence of it.

Should be a pretty good WW2 sim with 777 Studio's involvement, though I hope the AI is better then that in RoF. If the new IL-2 AI could be ported over that would probably be really nice. Considering picking this up but I'm a bit put off by pre-release purchases these days. I'd be nice if the sim could include the best parts of IL-2 1946 and RoF into one masterpiece but that's probably never going to happen.

Sorry to hear the forums suck, where did they get these moderators from anyways from the onset. Did they comb the 1C forums looking for the most ridiculous fanboi brown noser they could find? The RoF forums seemed pretty good to me so I'd be surprised if a bunch came from there.

• 2 weeks later...