Dcs Huey On Sale For $19.99Usd.

Snacko

Yep, bought it last week and enjoying it so far. Even if it is still in Beta. A lot harder to land than the KA-50.

My 11 year old son loves it too. On his first flight he was flying under electricity pylons nine times in a row, at full speed. I tried it once and hit the wires. :huh:

I have the original DCS: Black Shark, but it's not compatible with the new all-in-one DCS software. I was looking at upgrading it and it costs $12 for an upgrade, whilst the full price for DCS:Black Shark 2 is only $15. So screw them, I'll just stick the old one. If it was $5, fair enough.

I have the original DCS: Black Shark, but it's not compatible with the new all-in-one DCS software. I was looking at upgrading it and it costs $12 for an upgrade, whilst the full price for DCS:Black Shark 2 is only $15. So screw them, I'll just stick the old one. If it was $5, fair enough.

Yea, I have the original BS as well.  I have always thought the upgrade price was ridiculous!!  We already paid them ONCE for the thing.  Then, what did they originally want for the upgrade?  Was it something like $29usd?  But I think for $11 I'll buy it so that I can just fly it with the other DCS World sims down the road.  But I agree, it should be $5 by now..

Just bought the Blackshark 2 upgrade yesterday. I decided to get Flaming Cliff 3 as well for $29.99. Eagle Dynamics is apparently planning on releasing individual modules of reworked FC3 aircraft. Seems they'll now be available free to FC3 owners which previously wasn't the case. Hopefully getting FC3 at the sale price will pay off later. Apart from that, someone need to fly these planes and add some flavor for all the A-10c fliers. If all us DCS fliers could get together with a mix of these aircraft it would make for some interesting missions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...