Cant Log In Online In Game

Hello

It been a while since I flew the game so when I started it and tried to log in online at the game page it says cant connect to authorization server. So I tried to go to the rise of flight page online and after a hell of a time managed to get a download I then updated it and still can't log in online. I bought the downloadable version of the Iron Cross edition so don't have a disc nor can I contact the rof community to sort this problem out any ideas anyone 

Ok been trying again still no connection to user authorisation server and when I try to connect to the web site it give me message page can not be displayed. I used the diagnostic  option given in windows it searches for the problem then says no problem found .It then give alternative solution when I hit that I get the home page but cant move away from it as it give me the original cant find page.Don't know what is going on but rise of flight is destined for the bin if this keeps up any solutions guys

Eshark this sounds like your putting the wrong account details into the authorisation page.  After an upgrade you have to put those details in manually.   Do a Google search for the Rise of Flight forum. When you've got it, try and log in to your account. If it dosen't accept it then most likely your putting in a different email address or password from the one you originally used to open the account. 

These account details will be the same for the game authorisation page.

Already thought of that when I downloaded the game I tried to register as a new one using the old email and password It said a key was already assigned to this email address so I couldn't activate the game so I must be using the right user name and password or email address  

So; you can't log in to the RoF website, you can't get to the authorisation server and you get miss-fire displayed when you try and fire up the game?

All this does seem to suggest you have some anti-virus software or firewall running that does not like Rise of Flight.

Is this worth checking?