Seow

357th_Codfodder

Hello Everyone,

If you are looking for  a few pilots capable of flying Jabo/Bombers/Fighters we are ready and able to help.

Most of us are used to DID, SEOW and closed cockpits.

If you would like some additional support in the virtual skies, please let us know.

Currently we have the following pilots fully trained and ready to move the front line!  

357th_Sundance

357th_Gmann

357th_Yip

357th_Codfodder

I/KG26_Evil

HK_Grayray

IMS_nec

Of course, we will not be able to get everyone for every week.  I also understand we will be used to fill the Axis side and look forward to flying with you all.

S! Cod

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~

Welcome Cod and your band of merry men !

The planners for this SEOW are myself, Squawk and Fruitbat. Any questions you have we will try to answer. We could do with as many of you guys flying this Sunday as possible. Do you have full access to the forum now?

We aim to have 30 pilots each Sunday but for the past two weeks or so we have only had around 20.

The brief for each mission is usually up by Friday evening (British time) but It's nice to have all available pilots names on the attendance list each week by Thursday.

Looking forward to flying with you guys. :salute:

~S~ Painless.

I will add SEOW forum access to the other guys once I see that it is working for you Cod.  Please let me know...  :thumbsu:

EDIT:

I see Painless has added Codfodder, Gmann, Yip,  Grayray, and Evil to a flight in the SEOW.  However Codfodder is the only one who has registered so far...  I did see a Gmann registered early last year, not sure if it's the same one.

Please have these guys post here when they register and I'll set them up with SEOW access to view the brief on their flight plan.

To all the 357th and other volunteers.

A few of us fly another SEOW timeslot every Sunday night at 9pm eastern, lineup 8:30. For the last year it's only been 4 or 5 of us.

Very little ground war with our small numbers. Especially good for new SEOW pilots - no pressure.

Currently Korea B29's F86's F9 Panthers vs Mig's

PM or talk to me directly and I'll get you set up.