New Toy Mmm

Jabo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2. Administrators

Very nice Arthur. It's been a great Summer.

As Blubear and I are off to the last airshow of the season at the Shuttleworth Collection tomorrow, it looks very much like Autumn is upon us. Hopefully we can squeeze in one more fine day before the cold weather sets in!

• 9 months later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

After seven years of "window shopping", I finally was able to get myself a nice sports car. Had to sell both children and the dog but hey, what you gonna do ?

It's a 370Z Nismo with short tail resonated exhausts. Sounds rather nice : )

DSC03933.JPG

DSC03932.JPG

• Like 4

• 1. DDz Quorum

Power to weight is all important Arthur.... that’s why Artie is such an accomplished love terrorist !

With those pipes she has 362bhp (crank) and weighs 1584Kg (curb).....  The car not Artie....

All the power is from 5000rpm to 7500rpm so I have not used any of that yet. Self imposed 4000rpm redline until 1200 mile oil change, (also self imposed).

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thanks chaps ! 

Hey bongo, now you know how we feel when we watch you, ( through high powered binoculars), as you climb into the cockpit wearing those fetching, bun hugging flying overalls you dashing devil ! ?

• Haha 3