New Toy Mmm

Jabo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you're exactly right Jabo.  This morning, in much better light;

Definitely mum here.   I've left the tripod in place now but will give it a rest for a couple of days as I don't want to disturb 'em too much.   I've also loaded kiddo's Super-Soaker with one part ammonia to fifty parts water to keep next door's moggy at bay:o 

• 2. Administrators

I have a similar problem here. I was washing the car the other evening when I spotted a local mog making himself comfortable amongst the begonias. So I waited til he got started as it were and then let him have it with the karcher. Must have cleared the top of the fence by a good 3 ft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here we go; a bit more from this morning.

After a pretty wet, windy week it appears we're down to four chicks now and after another week on a high-protein diet of creepy crawlies things are looking pretty cramped in the nest.

I think they've been hatched just over a fortnight now.  Mum also has a good look at my camera!  

When she's not feeding them she's spent a great deal of time trying to see off a pair of big, clumsy love struck Pigeons that have tried to set up home next door. 

Looks like the shows over for now.

Had a bit of a heavy night with friends yesterday and when I came down to get the coffee on this morning there was just one chick in the nest.

I then had to go and launch a Dreadnought.

When I returned the nest was empty.  Went and sat in the lower part of the garden and found mum feeding one of her chicks in a nearby tree.

Adios!:salute: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah .. at home. and by the way i torture it, could easily end up like that :P

but it is so fun toy :D  specially for people like me that loves to fix things and constantly trying to upgrade and make it better. Probably, when everything starts to run as it should i'll be bored with it. Right now .... lots of problems to fix :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...