New Toy Mmm

Jabo

The inspiration for the Walrus is apparently a couple of wrecked ones in the Caribbean that one of the aquarium's curators has dived on.  Nice work if you can get it! :salute:

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

Snacko; in Britain it's considered lucky to climb a buttock-shaped hill. :pottytrain1:  

IMG_2414.jpg

• 1 month later...

:P Ladram Bay at high tide on Tuesday evening.

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2738.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

Although the camera never lies......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

theres always a catch...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

IMG_2700.jpg

Whoops :P

• 1 month later...

Last nights storm passed through here between 11 p.m. and sometime this morning.  100 mph + winds at times.  Went down the seafront at 2 a.m. with my (big) kids to watch the sea. Fantastic.  Got up this morning to this;

IMG_3006.jpg

All is completely calm, although no traffic is going through the village which means the road is blocked somewhere.  As I type this the radio news is talking about chaos in south-eastern England as the storm moves over them.

• 2 months later...

Hello Dogz!!! Sorry been really caught up with everything other then flying lately. I'll be sure to stop in and say hi to you all soon. Just thought I'd post an update. It's funny how life can turn around rather quickly. Things are good with me as of late, hopefully a trend that continues. I hope all of you are doing well and those of you that are not, I wish the best.

Anyways, new toy I picked up. 3,336 miles, 2001 and paid $2000 USD. Pretty good damn deal. Not and airplane, but fun none the less. Pic taken with my new phones camera, 13Mp it takes pretty nice photos.

IMG_20140108_164059_556.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Very striking bit of coastline matey, makes a change from 'white'

due to a global worming. :)

Are we due a global worming?  Well we are Dogz I suppose...........

Just seen this....made me laugh out loud and waste some whisky!!

• 7 months later...

18-55 with image stabilizer. We are going to the Land of Wonder (Down Under) next year and the price/deal on this is very good. My eldest will inherit the 400 with the 18-55 and 75-300 zoom lens so he will be a happy chappy :)