Dcs World Update Out Auto Update Not Working Yet

Crash

Downloaded using the torrent from the link the posted at the top of the thread.  But I can't figure out how to install?  or what I actually downloaded....  Did I just re-download the entire DCS World?  When I run one of the installs it says that I already have it!

Hmm...  From what I've read, I think you must do a complete uninstall and resinstall, loosing all your settings unless you want to make a bunch of backups for your hotas, pedals, tir, keyboard, etc..

After downloading, I'm not installing.  I'll wait and see if the auto updater actually is an updater..

• 1. DDz Quorum

Updated here via the auto-updater; did so at about 2010hrs GMT and was done on the stroke of midnight - patience is the key, as it seems the mirror sites bandwidth has taken a hammering in the past day.

Bonus of using the auto-updater includes no faffing about uninstalling the lot and then having to download and reinstall the update for DCS: World and then each module individually, plus it won't destroy your graphic or control settings.

Be advised that auto-updater will only run automatically for the first time you load the game on a given day; if you need to run it but have already been playing DCS that day then go to your Start>All Programs>Eagle Dynamics>DCS World>Update DCS World.

Go get a cuppa, do some ironing or chase some sheep for a bit.... and it's done!

Got better optimised loading times, the FPS drop whilst firing the .50s is much less for me now and the new Su-27 3D model is VERY pretty. :thumbsu: