Radeon Hd 6950 Cards X 2 For Sale

Flyboy583

Guys, I know of 2 x Radeon HD 6950 graphic cards going if anybody is interested. £90 for each card. I can vouch for this card as I have one and it is superb!

I think it is a good price so wanted to let the DD know..

PM if interested and Ill pass on the contact details.

http://www.amd.com/uk/products/desktop/graphics/amd-radeon-hd-6000/hd-6950/Pages/amd-radeon-hd-6950-overview.aspx

• 2. Administrators

Two sets of GPUs driving a single output - much quickness, although utterly pointless for IL2 as a single card has way more oomph than the game can use.

Jabo

P.S. I've still got your DDz order here Leon - PM me and we'll organise delivery

• Like 1

Thinking about it logically, it now makes a lot of sense.. :) Cheers Jabo!

Mate I am in Coventry every week, actually spend some time at Coventry Airport last week...

Lunch time is probably best for you? How about next Monday or Tuesday...

Also wanted to chat to you about a flight sim group in Burton Latimer. There is a chap that builds simulators, he has a 737NG, Jetranger... and wait for it... a BF109 running on IL2... you have to come and see it! He is also building a Spit :) I want you to come with me in March (Second Sat) to show you his toy.. and do a couple of flights in it!! wpa50bbff0_05.jpg

Two sets of GPUs driving a single output - much quickness, although utterly pointless for IL2 as a single card has way more oomph than the game can use.

Jabo

P.S. I've still got your DDz order here Leon - PM me and we'll organise delivery