Hey Guys

Faustnik

My guys,

Fruitbat gave me the information about the SEOW campaign! I am very excited to fly with you guys.

I have a problem with talking some times and I have a really problem writing, because I have TBI (Tramatic Brain Injury).

I can fly IL-2 and I really love campaigns!

Thank you for the invidation.

Faustnik

• 2. Administrators

Welcome Faustnik, glad you found your way here.

Those who have been around will recognise the name, it was some of Faustniks threads on the FW 190 that taught me to fly it years ago over at the ubizoo.

We were talking in pm's over on another forum about stuff and SEOW came up, and Faustnik mentioned he'd love to fly SEOW again, and i spoke to the other guys planning, and we all agreed it would be great to get him involved.

please give him the normal Dogz welcome on my behalf.

cheers fb.

Welcome Herr Faustnik! Don't worry about the TBI, as most of us have at least some amount of damage either from drugs or alcohol or some other youthful indiscretion.

Not only are you welcome, you are more than likely to fit right in. The best part is that we will not treat you any different from anyone else, as a matter of fact we will break your balls just like we do every one else.

We will also love you like every one else.

You'll just have to get used to it............ :P

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome Faustnik!

I have Clod, I do like it.

(Hardly ever fire it up, and my biggest challenge so far has been firing up the engines of the Blenheim, getting those up to temps, and then take off, fly a bit over Ramsgate, and then land....

The 110 mission where you have to fight Beaufighters is one of my favorites, toggling Autopilot off/on so as just to enjoy the view from the 110's cockpit, and not letting the AI pilot rear-end a Beau...)

We're fun, but we're not a group, we're a bunch of individuals together, enjoying shared fun and... oh wait... never mind...

Howdy Faustnik

Welcome to the pound.

Been awhile, it appears you have an accident since we last spoke, sorry to hear that.

Hope it didn't involve the Bass Boat, are you still fishing?

I don't much anymore due to the expense of it, (I need to move closer to the water)and this past time is so much cheaper in the long run.

My work schedule doesn't allow me the time to SEOW on Sundays usually, but this time I'll be able to participate in some form,

I'm going to be off work for a few weeks next Month for a knee replacement.

Not looking forward to the pain of all that but the time off work will be nice, I think :huh:?

Hope you have a long enjoyable time with us.

I have a problem with talking some times and I have a really problem writing, because I have TBI (Tramatic Brain Injury).

Welcome Faustnik,

You'll find many of us around here have somewhat less then stellar speech and writing ability, not to mention all our other issues. Seriously, glad to have you on board and look forward to speaking with you. :thumbsu: