Latest 4.12 Vid From Teamd

fruitbat

• 2. Administrators

correct Snacko, its a mod, soon to be stock, and that is a good thing, because i think the mod is a reason why we sometimes have bomb issues, with some people using it and others not.

Looks nice for sure. I really like the new undercarriage additions, makes for a more realistic sim. The lighting effects for the fire will add quite a bit of depth as well. Now if they can add that flicking in the cockpit. Now if they can do that, why can't we get a general shadowing effect for the cockpit interior that darkens everything up a bit when one the fuselage is between the sun and yourself as when one goes inverted for instance. Perhaps this already occurs but I hadn't noticed it. Thank goodness we have IL-2 cause even after all these years there is still no substitute.

• 1. DDz Quorum
Now if they can do that, why can't we get a general shadowing effect for the cockpit interior that darkens everything up a bit when one the fuselage is between the sun and yourself as when one goes inverted for instance. Perhaps this already occurs but I hadn't noticed it. Thank goodness we have IL-2 cause even after all these years there is still no substitute.

Yeah, wish they could/would put ClOD's cockpit shadowing/lighting into IL2... :meditate: