What Is The Quickest Way To Set All Rof Planes Snapviews?

I know 'how' to set the snapviews. But I remember Toad was looking for 1 mission with every aircraft in it to setup his snapviews or controls and test them quickly. He was looking for just 1 mission with every plane on the ground. Does anybody have a mission like that, or is there one already in the game?

• 1 month later...

I dont think you can set them in an online dogfight which is what toads mission is. The way you neeed to do it is, to go into missions, select a fly now mission of the aircraft, or the QMB, and pick the aircraft you want to set up . Set up you snap views and the when you exit out of the mission hit "proceed" (dont just exit with the X) when you hit "proceed", it saves the snap views. I'm not sure if that is still true with the latest patches though. Thats what I did.

I then saved them by making a copy of my lua_scripts file and saving it a backup folder. The lua_scripts file can be found in "...rof/data/lua_scripts/snapviews".

Hope this is helpful

Yeh that's why I built the mission, to save time. But of course by the time I figured out the "ME" I could of been all done several times over doing it the hard way. LOL

I need to do it all over again though, I was rearranging HD space last week and lost my stuff Oops!

• Like 1