Dcs World: A10C; Flaming Cliffs 3; And More..

Snacko

Just wanted to start a new thread for DCS World and the stuff that goes with it to see who all is checking this stuff out.

I had already purchased the standalone DCS A10c a year or more ago when it came out. If you have that, you can download a free module for it that installs into DCS World, and delete your old A10c install. Yesterday I bought the Flaming Cliffs 3 beta. You have to have purchased at least the original Lockon and have it installed on your system to purchase FC3. It won't install I think without seeing you have Lockon (or FC2). So if you don't have it, buy it first. If you new to this that makes it expensive. Wish they would have figured out a better way.

I had problems installing FC3 because I didn't pay for it first. After I downloaded and installed it, the little 'Buy' dollar sign went away in the icons. So, I thought it might be free for previous owners. NOT And I could not find the purchase site. And the activation message kept telling me to click to see the purchase info, but it was blank. Arggg.. But after a post in their forums it was ironed out....

Now I need to see if I can still fly some of these buggers. I have had Black Shark since it came out, but they want me to pay to bring it into DCS World too. Not sure I want to pay the $20 to do that when I know I will just looks all of my controller settings and have to iron that out again. And nobody I know is really flying that, even though it is quite a sim too.

Who else besides Arthur and I are checking out DCS World?

PS: I uploaded a Su-25t condensed manual to our Downloads for Arthur today. If you just download DCS World, it lets you fly that for FREE!! And carries quite an arsenal!

http://dangerdogz.com/forums/files/file/709-snackos-flaming-cliffs-su-25t-summary-manual/

• 1. DDz Quorum

I am always up for some stick time in DCS world Snack!

Ready to lend a hand at any point to any one who's got questions/gripes/headaches/brickwallitis with regrads to this sim, tho bear in mind I'm still working stuff out too! Got the A-10C, F-15C and P-51D pretty well covered tho the Russki birds are still elements I have yet to get familiar with.

Happy to host DCS training sessions when time permits.