Another Favorite Site Down. Where'd It Go?

Kira

On the recommendation of a friend I installed BS Player... and started having issues getting to one of my favorite sites almost immediately (on top of that, it didn't do what it was supposed to. GRRRRR). Now I've uninstalled BS Player, but get the same issue.

When using my standard method to get to the site (typing in the first letter, then it auto pops, and I click the popup under the address bar) the response on the page is "No site configured at this address", on a white background. I haven't gotten any emails from the admin, which I'd think he'd do to let us know something was up... but then again, he's been really busy with real life the last few weeks (to the point where one of the last posts I read asked about him, and if anyone had spoken to him recently), so it may be he's just not even aware that the site is down. Wouldn't be bothering you guys with this if I could contact anyone on the site by other means, but I don't have that ability.

Thoughts?

Oh, and forget about BS Player, I'm not worried about that!