Full DVD 4.0x

Mobius One

• 1. DDz Quorum

IIRC it's the 17th they are due in, let me know if you want two copies and I'll put in a pre-order

PM me your address, and I'll let you know what the total cost inc packaging to you is.

You can pay me via paypal too if you wish, even though they charge me for the privilege!!

Yes Roger. I believe you got my order for one of them verbally yesterday. And no worries on the PayPal charges m8. I know all about those bastages. I will cover it as well and probably a little more for the kitty as I like whole numbers and count by five very well. I just know it will not be released here in the US for a bit longer. And when it is, I will probably be putting 60 to 100 miles on my car(and in fuel) just driving around this blasted city looking for the damn thing. You should have seen it when AEP was released, not to mention PF.

So no worries, you let me know the total cost including shipping over here, and I will cover it through PayPal along with the charges. I have often thought about not having the Merchant account with PayPal just because they charge their fees no matter if I am paid with a credit card or an instant bank transfer. But to many people use their CC to pay for items on eBay and I do sell alot of things from time to time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

OK who wants me to get a copy for them?

Released (as it stands today) on the 15th.

Don't know how that compares with US release.

Please let me know ASAP as I will pre-order in the next day or so.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I got the bug this morning and pre-ordered thru gogamers, thanks for checking.

I hope the book comes with the US sales, I was told it did by someone. If not may

be looking to borrow a copy.

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'm still very interested. If it is possible to get me a copy, how would you like payment?

I have a merchant Pay Pal account, so you can pay me via credit/debit card or a Pay pal account.

I don't know what postage cost will be to you though but that can be easily calculated :)

Hi again. I just used my tiny brain for a second and realised that it'll be available in NZ when I am back there for Xmas. It'd be easier for all concerned to get it that way. However, if you have already ordered it for me then I'll gladly take that one.

Let me know if you have and I'll arrange payment. Cheers,

Jude