• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, now you have to take care of me for one week mates :P

Booked my flight tickets today and I will arrive at Stansted on thursday july 11 at 7:15 pm

Back home friday july 19 from Stansted at 3:15 pm

Cheers :salute:

• 2. Administrators

Had you agreed to share with anyone Dom? *** EDIT *** Never mind, I can see you had a share available.

@Swep - good news m8. now all we need is for some kind person to rescue a dog in distress from Stanstead.

Jabo

P.S. That's 14 from this side of the herring pond if everyone turns up. Any news from the NA/Canadian contingent?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2. Administrators

Just had a missive from tfc to say ticket sales are about 20% up on the same time last year for Saturday. Time to consider buying in advance? I probably will

• 2. Administrators

Not really Swep, we need at least ten people to get any sort of saving, and then someone has to pay and collect cash - not sure its a viable option...

• 2. Administrators

I'll call the IWM tomorrow morning to see what the block booking thing looks like. Looks like about £58 for a two day pass for non-wrinklies at this point.

How does it work? If I try to book via Fighter Collection.com I can´t see any prices and only one day at time can be booked. Yes, I´m logged in. On iwm.org I can see the prices and they also mention that if I book through them I get reduced price for two days booked in advance. But the link to the booking doesn´t work. :shaunhb::angry:

I noticed this on the key forums. How could they possibly get it wrong?!

I mean, it looks like a photo as well! I know Lee's Hope (the P-40F in background) had a few incorrect markings when it arrived, but I can't remember it extending to under side?

For clarification...

It should be:

=*= US  ARMY

not:

ARMY  US =*=

• 2. Administrators

I noticed this on the key forums. How could they possibly get it wrong?!

I mean, it looks like a photo as well! I know Lee's Hope (the P-40F in background) had a few incorrect markings when it arrived, but I can't remember it extending to under side?

For clarification...

It should be:

=*= US  ARMY

not:

ARMY  US =*=

Actually, that particular aircraft only has the 'stars & bars' on the underside at present.

• 2. Administrators

OK, group booking info;

Group size needs to be 10 or more;

Daily charge (adults) - £27.60 (single advance ticket £30) - 2 days therefore is £55.20

Daily charge (seniors (60 and over) - £22.05 (single advance ticket £24) - 2 days therefore is £44.10

OR

Adult 2 Day ticket - £58.65 (Advance bookings only - no group rates)

Senior 2 Day ticket - £46.90 (Advance bookings only - no group rates)

So group booking is marginally cheaper, but I think the extra admin outweighs the cost advantage. What do you guys think?

Jabo