Request For A Match - Update

Friar

If you are looking for the savage win then I may just a little tinsy weeeeansi bit NOT BE THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB! However if you want a committed tryer then I am your man! :unsure:

Winning is all well and good, but the Dogz have always been more about enjoying flying with your Mates than winning. :icon_farao:

:iagree::3some:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1. DDz Quorum

Too right on what the guys say parts

You get your self in line to fight with the rest of us

You may well find your self in the right place at the right time to clear a mates six

The more we have in the air the better. End of.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ok Chaps, I need numbers. Thor has asked how many pilots we will be putting up.

I will start a new 1 post thread that we can add to.

I think I will also send out a flyer to all members, might get a few back in the fold.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I would like to have a go at this if you think it would be ok! :huh:? If you are looking for the savage win then I may just a little tinsy weeeeansi bit NOT BE THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB! However if you want a committed tryer then I am your man! :unsure:

Lets get them gits! :ph34r:

Your last sentence said it all. Just go for it mate. I was in a similar situation when I joined the Dogz, we had a match against another squad and I was too covard to join the fun. Since you are a real man (unlike me that has been raised under 100 years of socialsm and a too caring mom) I think you have the qualities.

I´m in.

~S~ Parts

BOLLOCKS ! :P

~S~ Shameless

• 1. DDz Quorum

Difficulty Settings for the match

I will propose the following, please confirm our preferences;

1. Your own plane on the mini-map

2. Speed bar on

3. No enemy view (air or ground) externals

4. Our Short range icons dot 20km, colour 0.1, range 1.0, type 0.8, id 0.5, name 0.4

5. No Padlock

Agree / disagree / suggest something else?

Note: I added No Padlock after some of you had said ok, but I guess that it is still ok.

• 2. Administrators

Difficulty Settings for the match

4. Our Short range icons dot 20km, colour 0.1, range 1.0, type 0.8, id 0.5, name 0.4

my vote would be to get rid of range and id, ie 0.01 for them, and put type out to 1.0.

thats how i ran my nine lives campaign otherwise.

other than that settings are fine imo.

• 2. Administrators

ok, little bit of testing, can have padlock on with no f6 ace cheating, but have to disable players plane externals to do so......

personally would rather have that than f6 being available.

in fact, am quite happy to have no externals, only issue is people have to be careful taxing to runway....

• 1. DDz Quorum

OK this is what I propose to say to them regarding settings

I have been talking to our guys and one thing that we prefer NOT to have is the ability to use padlock with externals. We have long strived to get away from the ability of players to undermine all your good work to get on someone's six when all they have to do is go to externals and keep pressing padlock.

We can fly locked pit if you want (although having externals on the ground would help to avoid taxiing incidents).

We fly with quite short icons so would not mind the no range, all black option for type and just perhaps the pilots name for friendly when you get quite close.

Is there anything to add?

I'll fly any Icon configuration.

As for the padlock, I think that sums it up Friar. I also know not everyone has TrackIR (But they should!). so I understand the padlock request. But like you stated, that takes away the ability to be sneaky.

2C