New Or Returning To Active Service With The Dogz?

Jabo

Well this is odd....cant get the IL2 46 disc to install the game....no matter what I do it wont work.

Edit.....nevermind I got it....geez

Edit more......lol I can't believe how much I've forgotten about installing and patches n stuff...

Are we going to have a Rupert flying tonight?  Wow, I might be there. :P

FruitBat; didn't you go for Rupert selection once?

Yah, mtq1 & 2 passed, tcb passed, pre rcb passed, sponsered by the green howards and my rcb was booked in....

When Ruperts go bad!!

Despite making what I would have thought a pretty good landing considering the circumstances and after Their Lordships had spent several million pounds of taxpayers money training him this Rupert was given a desk job.  Almost certainly for shooting his mouth off to the world's press when he got off the boat!!

Sorry for going completely off topic. I blame Eshark :P

Edit.  Hello Bucky! :thumbsu:

JP and Bucky coming back in nearly the same week? This must surely be a sign. I shall consult my many books of spells and incantations and perhaps Friar should check with sister Jonathan to see if she sees anything in her crystal balls. :The_Pope::toil::meditate:

P.S. Welcome back you big beautiful lumberjack!

• 2 weeks later...

Snag...

...just when I thought I was out,real life pulls me back in lol

During a really genuine try to get into the air,...really struggling with the patches btw lol,... real life showed up and said I have to go work out of town in the middle of "What's IL2 land?"...

That means another 4 months or so of building pipelines in Northern Canada...have they even heard of CTRL E??

Sadly I must postpone my endevour to be one with the Dogz....for now.

Nice to know that some of you still remember who the heck I am lol.....btw I spoke with JP briefly today,...he got another call and had to go...typical....

Bucky

• 2. Administrators

It may be a pain but you're the one that let things get out of step. No-one to blame but...etc etc etc. :riot:  However, a bit like L'Oréal, we ARE worth it. :bouncy::thumbsu:

Anyway, although I don't use the x52 anymore, I'll send you my tir profile later.

Jabo

for x-52 see vault -documents x-52 layout

I have put in the buttons I use as some arnt default but it should give you a template to work from -

If you want the actual profile to put in your folder then Ill put it in the vault

ha...you out of touch accross-the-ponders.

Rog moved to St Louis to be at the home office.

Geez, I've been away like 8 years and am more in touch than you guys.

(did you hear the other news...Princess Di died...)

Sorry...have alot of 'being an asshole' to catch up on.

• Jabo unpinned this topic