New Or Returning To Active Service With The Dogz?

Jabo

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2. Administrators

You must be misinformed. Our standards are so high that most squads cannot cope with flyers of this calibre. If you wish to join please complete form ID-10-T in triplicate and send it to someone.

Well if you are letting JP join then I want in as well I promise I am a lot better now,and the doctor said it would be ok for me to meet new people so long as I take my medication everyday in every way I am getting better isn't that right Rupert yes Dom it's is

• 2. Administrators

Are we going to have a Rupert flying tonight?  Wow, I might be there. :P

FruitBat; didn't you go for Rupert selection once?

Yah, mtq1 & 2 passed, tcb passed, pre rcb passed, sponsered by the green howards and my rcb was booked in....

Hi guys,

After a 2 year (maybe more) break from Il2,its time for me to get back in the air again.Trouble is I'll have to start from scratch with everything from mods to TeamSpeak to Trackir.Any suggestions on where to look for install info and stuff?

B.

• 2. Administrators

Bucky! Huzzah!

Here's a link to Teamspeak - http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads - You need the Teamspeak 3 64-bit client (it's the second option on that page)

Install '46 from the disk - that'll be version 4.07

Then patch it to 4.10.1 using this file

Then patch it to 4.11 using this file

Then apply this hotfix

Then patch to 4.11.1 - file here

Then to 4.12 - file here

Then 4.12.1 - file here

Finally 4.12.2 - file here

If you run the game now, you should see 4.12.2 as the version on the loading screen. MAKE A COPY OF THIS FOLDER IN CASE THE NEXT STEP GOES WRONG!

To add HSFX7 (the mods!) download and install this file. This is the auto updater for HSFX7, if you then run that file it will download and install the mod pack directly into your game folder.

Once this is done locate the file JSGME.exe in your game folder - run this file. JSGME is used to swtich on and off  different mods. The ones you need are (In order!) HSFX history mod, EXPERT mode then (optional) Hakenkreuz Enabler & Perfect Map Textures.

If you launch the game now, it should say (on the loading screen) V4.12.2 HSFX v7.0.2 exoert. If it does, great, you're good to go, if it doesn't then hop onto TS (flying times haven't changed) and I or FT or someone will help you get sorted out.

Cheers mate

Jabo

P.S. Lol this is a bit like what Crash said.

• Jabo unpinned this topic