Greetings From Another New Flying Target

Whacker

I especially like the novel use of the 'Hanger' and the humorous stats you have given each one!

I thought the Hanger was supposed to be for documentation/specification purposes. To document aircraft specs/limits etc so we could learn about each aircraft. But we just started that about a month ago, and I don't really know much about aircraft.. I just crash them. But I thought that was the purpose?

No problem Whacker at all. I know there was no ill intent. You are new here.

I was just wondering what the other guys wanted that Hanger to be used for. They just set it up about 3-4 weeks ago, and a few guys showed interest in documenting planes there. I think it's cool to have the aircraft specs right there in our forum because I am lazy and never go look that stuff up. But if you are just posting cool aircraft pics, the gallery is probably a better place.

Let's just see what they say, or if they care at all.

• 1. DDz Quorum

:)

In the Admin CP click on 'Manage Applications and Modules' and the list that then shows is a draggable list, top - left hand side of menu bar, bottom = right.

Drag items up or down to order them.

• 2 months later...

Hi Friends. Just wanted to drop by and say Hi, sorry I've been MIA lately. As I mentioned my life is in big flux right now, so time for fun and flying has been nonexistent and will be for the foreseeable future. I'll be back at some point, just don't know when. Until then, all the best!