Care For A Ride?

Sweper

What I wanted most of all was that his Dad would turn up at the end and whoop his ass for screwing with the family compact. :angryfire:

As it says on my trusty BMW mug ~ "Doughnuts are for eating." :lol:

Lol lots!!! It is just a tiny bit.......wanky... isn't it? Ford Fiesta? Shouldn't he have a teenage girlfriend chewing gum and texting with him too?

What amazed me most is no one hanging out apartment windows, or faces smashed to windows watching.

I bet they payed a handsome price to vacate all those areas.

I was thinking the same thing.. It looks to be about 10am - noon, and there is nobody on the streets???

It's amazing, the amount of power that can be wrung from tiny little engines these days. The HP that I would have been happy to get out of my 402 CID big block Chevy V-8 30 years ago is not even impressive in a 2.5 liter 4 cylinder any more.

That is NOT dad's fiesta! 600Hp in a 2500lb skateboard? Fuck me.......I had my hands full with 400HP in my 3800lb Chevelle!

It's amazing, the amount of power that can be wrung from tiny little engines these days. The HP that I would have been happy to get out of my 402 CID big block Chevy V-8 30 years ago is not even impressive in a 2.5 liter 4 cylinder any more.

That is NOT dad's fiesta! 600Hp in a 2500lb skateboard? Fuck me.......I had my hands full with 400HP in my 3800lb Chevelle!

I bet your big block Chevy sounded a lot better though ;)

I bet your big block Chevy sounded a lot better though ;)

That it did, that it did. That Fiesta sounds a lot like an overgrown chainsaw. :)