Might Be Worth Trying This Swepper & Blubear

Crash

~S~ Crash. Before I download any program I want to try manually to solve it. Thanks anyway.

Checked my Router settings today and it looks ok. But could not find where to check/set 21000 adress.

I was able to connect to Friars server and MDS-server yesterday. But not to Crash server and no one could connect to my sweper.dangerdogz.com server. It has always worked before. I have hosted dogfight maps every friday and no one had any issues to connect.

Something may have happend when I deleted Samsung Kies the other day. I thought it slowed down my pc at start up and it also installed lots of files that I wount use. Yesterday Nick helped me to re-install Net framework 4 and we also deleted all old versions.

I cant use the Dynamic DNS Client anymore. It is used to host on the dangerdogz server and was provided by Roger. When i start it up it looks like this:

post-540-0-22574400-1337764506_thumb.jpg

• 2. Administrators

Swep, the fault with the DynamicDNS client is due to the fact that it's looking for an older version of .net and we uninstalled them yesterday. Unfortunately, the error does not tell us which one it needs, so...

Try uninstalling .net 4 and installing .net 2 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=19) then .net 4 and see if that solves the problem.

Failing that, uninstall again and reinstall each of the .net versions in order, starting from 1.1

Jabo

~S~ Nick and Arjen. Thanks for your help. So far everything is back to "normal" - regarding .Net versions etc. - I´m able to load Dynamic-DNS and run it again. IIt seems that I´m also able to connect to any server but Crash´s. Tested a couple 4.11 severs on Hyperlobby yesterday and it works. So does the mds-server, Friars, Painless and others. When pinging Crash´s server with tracert it stops somewhere before reaching Crash IP-adress. Also, nobody that tried, was able to connect to my server :( .

*#%&*>!% software buggers :violent1: .

• 1. DDz Quorum

Good show swep.

Now, what is the local IP address your computer is currently using?

- Start, Run, cmd press Ok

then type: ipconfig

Note the number,

Go into the router, to the LAN IP menu, the number should be listed there under DHCP.

You should make your address static. Use the Reserved IP address feature, can't exactly find how to do it...

After that, add IL2 TCP/UDP service at port 21000.

After that, add the inbound firewall rule, using service IL2, and your local IP Address.

Good Luck ...