Putting Faces to Names

Sloan

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For F***s sake stop posting here because I keep having to come back and I forget about that picture :pukeright:

We all know the real reason you come back here Dubbo. You can lie to us, but please don't lie to yourself. Denial can be a harsh mistress, so go ahead and admit it. You're a closet chunky lover! :lol:

Wow, I don't think I can really follow that up. But, here are a few fairly recent ones of mine for anyone interested.

Sadly the big girl on the right is no longer with us. The one year anniversary is almost here.

JoeDogs.jpg

My other passion

JoeSwampFox04Turnsmallest.jpg

The only "profile" shot I've got handy

BrettandMe.jpg

Damn Photobucket auto up-load shrinking :x

Just give me another year or two Jensenpark, I'm sure it'll happen.

BG, as long as your doctor writes you a note saying it OK, but not before.

That's Pedro's chain degreaser, a leftover from my other life as a punk bike racer. I had to stop when I my deltoids atrophied to the point of no longer being able to lift my bike atop the car.

Well.. here's me.. thought I'd already posted here but oh well.... only one I can find!!

ChrisH.jpg

Quite a while ago on this and yes we had stupid uniforms and I'm not a fond wearer of head gear unless its a catchers mask!!

• 1 month later...